BRISBANE’S MOST RELIABLE TREE TRIMMING & TREE PRUNING SERVICE
North Brisbane Trees offers tree trimming, pruning and maintenance in Brisbane and the surrounding areas. All our tree pruning services are carried out in accordance with the Australian Standard Pruning of Amenity Trees AS4373 2009, which guarantees the continued healthy growth of trees.
With our years of experience, we can trim and prune any size, shape and location of tree. As professional arborists, we know how to prune trees so they look great and stay healthy for years to come. Contact us anytime for tree maintenance advice, or a free quote on our affordable tree services.
What is Tree Pruning and Tree Trimming?
Pruning is the process of selectively removing dead and unwanted branches to enhance the trees structure and encourage new, healthy growth. Tree trimming is focused primarily on aesthetics, helping to maintain a trees shape and improve the appearance.
Trimming is typically done once or twice a year, or when you feel your tree is looking out of shape. Pruning is generally done strategically throughout the year, with the timing dependent on the species of tree. Our expert arborists can advise on the best pruning schedule for your trees.
Why Tree Trimming and Pruning is Important?
Without trimming and pruning, a tree can become weak and less likely to survive the harsh winter months. The main benefits include:
- Tree health. Trimming and pruning eliminates dead and dying branches. This prevents further decay and allows new, healthy branches to grow.
- Reduce pests. Critters and pests are attracted to un-pruned trees, because the dense branches give extra cover. Cutting away dead branches gives them less places to hide.
- Minimise risk. Dead and decaying branches can become loose and ultimately a hazard. Tree pruning and trimming eliminates unsafe branches, which is especially needed after a storm.
- Improve appearance. Regular pruning and trimming improves the overall appearance and structure of your trees. This also enhances the curb appeal of your home.
- Better sunlight exposure. A dense, decaying canopy can block sunlight from getting through to lower branches and to the plants beneath a tree. A pruned tree, allows sunlight to the lower branches, which encourages healthy growth.
A professional tree service will maintain young and old trees on your property, ensuring they continue to grow. An arborist will also spot any signs of decay that may need taking care of, before it becomes damaging.
Tree pruning and trimming needs to be done safely, to minimize risk to property and any passersby. A pro arborist follows a given protocol, to trim and prune your trees safely and quickly.
Save Time and Money
Un-maintained trees can end up causing damage to property, cars, pavements, cars and sewers. Attempting to fix an unruly tree yourself is a huge job. Call in a local arborist to save yourself time and money.
Add Value to Your Property
Well maintained trees make your landscape look aesthetically pleasing and add value to your property. If you ever wish to sell in the future, tree pruning and trimming is well worth the investment.